Attitude

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finding the Right Fit!

As a business consultant, a designer of staffing systems for fortune 100 companies, and a published author on the subject of staffing, I have made a career out of assisting employers in hiring the most qualified staff. Good employees are the lifeblood of any business. The right people can help take a business to the top; the wrong people can break you. In my book, Smart Staffing: How to Hire, Reward, and Keep Top Employees for your Growing Company, I help employers in their search for hard-working, committed people who share the same vision and business values.

Given the unemployment situation we are facing in America at this time, I have created this website to try to assist employees in finding the work they so desperately need, and to help them find the jobs that are right for them.

Each week I will be offering some proven tactics to identify what you have that employers want, make you stand out as an applicant, how to find the employers who will fulfill your needs professionally, and advice in the process of locating your new career.

Please feel free to forward a link to my site for anyone you know who may need some help.

There are many unemployed and underemployed people who have tremendous capability to help good companies thrive even in these difficult times. It is my goal to help good people find good companies.

I look forward to hearing your feedback, as well!

Wayne Outlaw

No comments:

Post a Comment